Today the Real Estate Market across the globe is an organised sector and has a professional approach, but in India the same sector is yet to be professionally streamlined. Therefore NAR – INDIA & CREAA have taken the step of self regulation & shall endeavour to be the representative body of Realtors to the government.
Keeping all these factors in mind, the National Association of Realtors (US) entered the Indian Real Estate Market in 2007 to bring an organised networking and system into the professional world of Real Estate in India. The NAR (US) formed its conglomerate called NAR – India wherein all the state associations in India joined unanimously with NAR INDIA.
One such association is CHENNAI REAL ESTATE AGENTS ASSOCIATION (www.creaa.in) which is one of the senior most Associations to partner with NAR India. CREAA formed in the year 1999, has been very active in bringing and giving the right fortitude and foresees the growth of our State and Indian Real Estate Market. As an association it provides a host of advantages to its members and makes sure that all its members follow the same guidelines and they create a network among themselves to create better and brighter business culture and ethics for everyone. By joining the local association, one gets the benefit of automatically becoming a member of NAR India and hence gets automatic recognition among all the State Associations. This form of networking brings harmony and a sense of belonging among everyone and thus the question of getting embittered or taken for granted does not even arise. Business for members also develops on a wider scale. Every member is bound by and has to strictly adhere to the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. CREAA as an association provides members opportunities by way of meeting and training:
- Professional development, research and exchange of information among members
- Exchange of local market expertise with experienced member realtors
- NAR INDIA membership & online real estate exam RE-MET
- Prominent speakers and leadership trainers from the REAL ESTATE SECTOR
- Professional interaction & channel sale agreements with builders
- Learn different real estate strategies
- Networking among members and with other city associations
- Frequent member get-togethers
- Professional development, research and exchange of information among its members.
- National speakers/trainers to provide constant upgradation of knowledge and business practices.
- Imparting of latest real estate strategies.
- Market your properties to other buyers/investors PLUS be the first to purchase properties offered by our members.
- Other seminars & conventions during the year to keep you informed in this exciting & rapidly changing real estate market
- Code of ethics and transparent business practices
- Grievance & redressal cell